Ramos Gin Fizz
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
Recipe courtesy Food Network Kitchens for entwine.
Copyright 2009 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups (32 ounces) top shelf gin
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 teaspoons orange blossom water
- 1 cup light cream (use only a splash for each serving)
- 4 ounces club soda
- Ice cubes for shaking
- 1/4 slices of lime and/or orange, for garnishing
1. Combine sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil until sugar dissolves. Remove this simple syrup from heat and cool completely. Stir gin, lemon juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and orange blossom water together in a large pitcher. Refrigerate until chilled.
2. Pour 4 ounces of gin mixture, 1 cup of ice, and a splash of light cream into a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously until frothy, about 30 seconds. Strain into a highball glass. Top with club soda and garnish with citrus slices.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.