- 1/3 cup bulgur
- 8 cups loosely packed parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint (preferably spearmint)
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 Persian cucumbers, unpeeled, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery leaves
- 1 medium tomato, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 4 radishes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Cook the bulgur as the label directs; cool. Transfer to a large bowl, then stir in the remaining ingredients; season to taste.
Photograph by Con Poulos
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.