Four Flowers Juice
- 4 bananas, peeled, cut into pieces
- 2 cups chilled orange juice
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into chunks
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 fresh strawberries
Combine bananas and 1/4 cup orange juice in processor and puree. Transfer to pitcher. Combine pineapple chunks and 1/4 cup orange juice in processor and puree. Transfer to same pitcher. Mix in water, syrup, grenadine, lemon juice and 1 1/2 cups orange juice.
Can be made 6 hours ahead. Chill. Stir well before serving.
Pour fruit mixture into tall glasses. Garnish with strawberries and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Sarabeth's