- 2 small eggplants
- 2 pieces yellow squash, small to medium size
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, small diced
- 1 tablespoon green bell peppers, small diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, small diced
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cut off ends and slice in half lengthwise both the eggplants and yellow squash. Lay cut side up and close together on a small greased sheet pan. Then cut the tops and a very small piece of the bottom off the Roma tomatoes and stand them up with the squash.
Sprinkle liberally with salt, pepper, garlic powder, bacon bits, peppers, and onions.
Next, carefully pile high the Parmesan over every piece, drizzle with olive oil, and bake for about 12 minutes, or until they start to turn golden brown. Serve immediately.