Antipasti de Salumi
- 16 slices prosciutto di Parma or prosciutto San Daniele
- 16 slices Bresaola con Olio, Limone e Parmigino, recipe follows
- 16 slices imported mortadella
- 16 slices imported sopressata
- 1/4 pound fontina, thinly sliced and cut into decorative Christmas tree shapes
- 1/3 pound mozzarella, sliced 1/4-inch thick and cut into decorative star shapes
- 1 cantaloupe, for garnish
- 1 honeydew, for garnish
- Bresaola con Olio, Limone e Parmigiano:
- 5 ounces imported bresaola, sliced paper thin
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 -ounce Parmesan, thinly shaved
Arrange all ingredients decoratively on platter.Bresaola con Olio, Limone e Parmigiano:
Arrange the bresaola on serving platter or on individual dishes. Drizzle with the olive oil, and sprinkle with lemon juice and several grindings of black pepper. Top with Parmesan.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.