Bibb and Arugula Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large head of butter or Bibb lettuce, torn into 1-inch pieces, to yield 4 cups
- 4 cups arugula
- 3/4 cup shelled pumpkin seeds, toasted (see Cook's Note)
In a large salad bowl, mix together the lettuce, arugula, and pumpkin seeds. Just before serving, add the vinaigrette and toss until all the ingredients are coated.
Cook's Note: To toast the pumpkin seeds, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven until lightly golden, 6 to 8 minutes. Cool completely before using.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Arugula, Avocado, Papaya and Jicama Salad with Pomegranate Dressing and Tortilla Chip Croutons, Arugula Salad with Shallot Vinaigrette and Crostini, Pomegranate, Arugula Salad, Tuna Salad Recipes, Carrot Salad Recipes, Mushroom Salad Recipes, Salmon Salad Recipes, Couscous Salad Recipes, Cobb Salad Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.