Mixed Green Salad with Sherry Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup sherry vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (4.5-ounce) bag mixed baby greens, rinsed and spun dried
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 ounces feta cheese, coarsely crumbled
Blend the vinegar, garlic, oregano, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in a blender until the garlic is finely chopped. With the blender running, slowly blend in the oil.
Toss the baby greens, bell pepper, olives, and cheese with enough vinaigrette to coat. Season the salad, to taste, with more salt and black pepper, and serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Mixed Green Salad with Whole Citrus Vinaigrette, Mixed Green Salad With Parmigiano Crisps, Mixed Green Salad with Blackberry Dressing, Walnuts, and a Mutton Button Butter-Fried Crouton, Green Bean Salad Recipes, Lobster Salad Recipes, Salad Dressing, Spinach Salad Recipes, Shrimp Salad Recipes, Applesauce Recipes