Mixed Green Salad with Sherry Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup sherry vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (4.5-ounce) bag mixed baby greens, rinsed and spun dried
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 ounces feta cheese, coarsely crumbled
Blend the vinegar, garlic, oregano, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in a blender until the garlic is finely chopped. With the blender running, slowly blend in the oil.
Toss the baby greens, bell pepper, olives, and cheese with enough vinaigrette to coat. Season the salad, to taste, with more salt and black pepper, and serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Mixed Green Salad with Diced Avocado, Peaches, Crispy Bacon, Feta Cheese and Champagne Vinaigrette, Mixed Green Salad, Mixed Green Salad with Blackberry Dressing, Walnuts, and a Mutton Button Butter-Fried Crouton, Easy Dinner, Italian Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Cheese Ball Recipes, Easy Side Dish, Colby
Thank you! your flag was submitted.