- Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups toasted chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- Freshly cracked black pepper
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat and season with a large pinch of salt. Add the green beans and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until tender but still crisp. Transfer to a boil of iced water to cool and then drain and pat dry.
Add the green beans, onions, and walnuts to a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.