Hannah's Heavenly Mocha Blended
My 11 year old daughter Hannah has always loved coffee and coffee flavored sweets. If allowed, she would want to buy daily ice blends from[ the local coffee shops. Of course that isn't an option. So, she created her own version of this drink with ingredients that always seem to be in our pantry and freezer. Each time is a little different, and she has also varied the ice cream flavor -- vanilla, chocolate, mocha, etc. would all work fine. The key is the chunks that come from the chocolate bar or chips, and the real coffee flavor that comes from the grinds!]
- 3 to 4 scoops light ice cream (recommended: Dreyer's French Silk Light Ice Cream)
- 1/8 cup ground decaffeinated coffee
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder (recommended: Hershey's)
- 1/2 milk chocolate bar or 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (recommended: Hershey's)
- 1 to 2 cups non-fat milk (depending upon how thick you want the drink)
- 2 cups crushed ice
Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until desired thickness.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.