- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 tablespoons each prepared mustard & honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves, washed
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole beets, drained and quartered
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion, cut in 2-inch pieces
- Dry roasted pumpkin or sunflower seeds
In a small bowl, add the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, mustard, honey, and vinegar, and stir until well blended. Chill covered until ready to serve.
In a large bowl, toss the beets, oranges, chicken, and onion, and toss until well coated.
Divide the spinach leaves evenly among 4 salad plates. Top each serving with even amounts of the beet mixture and serve garnished with the seeds.