Beets with Orange Vinaigrette
- 3 (15-ounce) cans baby beets, drained
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup small-diced red onion (1 small onion)
- 2 large seedless oranges, zested
- Segments 2 large seedless oranges
Drain the beets and dice into 1/2-inch cubes. Place the beets in a mixing bowl and add the raspberry vinegar, orange juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and red onions. Zest the oranges and then segment over a bowl to catch the juices. Add the orange zest, orange segments, and any juices and mix well. Taste for seasoning and serve cold or at room temperature.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Roasted Beet Salad with Pears and Marcona Almonds, Roasted Baby Beet and Baby Carrot Salad with a Sherry Walnut Vinaigrette, Beet and Marinated Goat Cheese Salad, Roasted Vegetable Recipes, Latin American, Basmati Rice Recipes, Salad Dressing, Stuffing Recipes, Roasted Beet Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.