Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons good honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Seeds scraped from 1/2 vanilla bean, optional
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1 bunch seedless green grapes, halved
Combine the yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, and vanilla bean seeds in a bowl and set aside. Combine the orange juice and banana slices in a separate bowl. Add the berries and grapes and gently mix the fruit mixture together. Spoon the fruit into serving bowls and top with the yogurt.
Alton's Breakfast Carrot Cake(00:03:17)
How to Make 'Whoopeeps'(00:02:18)
Thank you! your flag was submitted.