Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons good honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Seeds scraped from 1/2 vanilla bean, optional
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1 bunch seedless green grapes, halved
Combine the yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, and vanilla bean seeds in a bowl and set aside. Combine the orange juice and banana slices in a separate bowl. Add the berries and grapes and gently mix the fruit mixture together. Spoon the fruit into serving bowls and top with the yogurt.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.