- 2 bunches radishes with the tops intact
- Sea salt
- Good salted butter or Herbed Butter, recipe follows
- 1 French baguette, sliced diagonally, and lightly toasted
Arrange the radishes on a bed of sea salt. Spread the butter on slices of toasted bread and arrange artfully on a platter. Serve at room temperature.
- 1/4 pound unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced scallions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
Combine all the ingredients in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment on low speed until combined. Do not whip.