- 1 large papaya, seeded and diced, about 3 cups
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lime juice (from about 1 lime)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
Place the papaya and mint leaves in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice and honey. Drizzle the dressing over the papaya, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Divide the salad among 4 plates, sprinkle with the feta, and serve.