Mariel's Amazing Salad Dressing
- 4 cups fresh organic spinach, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- Pinch organic sweetener (recommended: Stevia)
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 10 kalamata olives, pitted
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use. Mixture can be used as salad dressing or marinade.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Mariel Hemingway