Moroccan Carrot and Spinach Salad
- 1 tablespoons kosher for Passover olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon, plus 1 tablespoon
- 5 cups carrots, sliced on the bias, about 8 large carrots
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups fresh spinach, cleaned
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
In a large saute pan heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the carrots, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1/2 cup lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt. Cook carrots until they just start softening.
Note: If you are concerned if the oils or other ingredients in these recipes are suitable for Passover, seek non-dairy substitutes or ingredients that are certified kosher for Passover.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Moroccan Carrot Salad with Parsley and Roasted Lemon, Super Food Spinach Salad with Pomegranate-Glazed Walnuts, Spinach Salad with Strawberries and Basil, Heart Healthy Recipes, Carrot Soup Recipes, Dinner Parties Recipes, Gluten-Free Recipes, Carrot Salad Recipes, Healthy Lunch Recipes