Citrus Salad with Pistachios & Maple Vinaigrette
- Citrus Salad:
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 red grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup shelled roasted and salted pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Maple Vinaigrette:
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
For the salad: Add the arugula to the bottom of a platter and top with the oranges, grapefruit and avocados. Sprinkle with pistachios and crumbled feta.
For the vinaigrette: Whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, maple syrup and some salt and pepper.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Nancy Fuller
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay