Citrus Salad with Pistachios & Maple Vinaigrette
- Citrus Salad:
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 red grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup shelled roasted and salted pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Maple Vinaigrette:
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the salad: Add the arugula to the bottom of a platter and top with the oranges, grapefruit and avocados. Sprinkle with pistachios and crumbled feta.
For the vinaigrette: Whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, maple syrup and some salt and pepper.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Nancy Fuller