Barbecue Bloody Mary
- 6 ounces vodka
- 12 ounces vegetable or tomato juice (recommended: V8)
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 3 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Dash hot sauce
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Neelys Dry Rub, for garnish, recipe follows
- Jalapeno, for garnish
- Neelys BBQ Seasoning:
- 1 1/2 cups paprika
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 3/4 tablespoons onion powder
Mix all the ingredients except for the lemon and garnishes into a cocktail shaker with ice. Combine well.
Rim the edge of the glasses with a lemon. Dip into dry rub. Pour the Bloody Mary into the glasses filled with ice. Garnish each with a jalapeno.Neelys BBQ Seasoning:
Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir until combined. Keep in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.