- 1 (3 to 4-pound) boneless pork loin
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped tarragon leaves
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Season the pork loin with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix the vinegar, mustard and herbs together. Reserve mustard sauce for pork.
In a large ovenproof saute pan over medium-high heat, warm the vegetable oil. Sear pork loin on all sides. Brush with mustard sauce and roast in the preheated oven until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.