- 1 pound fusilli pasta
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Neely's BBQ Sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped fine
- 2 ribs celery, chopped fine
- 2 whole scallions, sliced thin
- 8 ounces pulled pork
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
Bring 4 quarts water to boil, in large pot, over high heat. Salt the water, add the pasta and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain in a colander and allow to cool, then transfer to large bowl.
In another large bowl, mix together vinegar, hot sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, mayonnaise and BBQ sauce. Add chopped vegetables and toss to coat. Pour BBQ dressing over pasta and mix well. Place the pork on top and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, then garnish with parsley.