Portuguese Pineapple Picando Burger
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- Pinch orange zest
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 pound ground Portuguese chourico or linguica
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Zinfandel
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce from a jar
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- Vegetable oil, for brushing grill rack
- 4 Portuguese sweet rolls
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 4 sliced rings fresh pineapple
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.