- 2 pounds rack of lamb cut into chops, 3 chops per person
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and cracked away from the peels
Preheat broiler. Arrange chops on broiler pan.
In a small pot, combine vinegar, sugar, rosemary, and garlic. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Simmer 10 minutes to thicken sauce. Remove garlic.
Broil chops 5 minutes on each side for medium rare. Season chops with salt and pepper. Transfer chops to warm serving platter and drizzle with balsamic rosemary reduction.