Tomato and Red Onion Salad with Lime-Cilantro Dressing
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, a couple of handfuls
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, eyeball it
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- 1 small red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 3 large beefsteak tomatoes, quartered and thinly sliced
Place the lime juice, cilantro, and hot sauce in food processor and add a little salt and pepper. Turn processor on and stream in extra-virgin olive oil. Taste dressing and adjust seasonings. Pour dressing into a bowl and add onions and tomatoes. Toss gently and coat in dressing. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Tomato, Red Onion and Rocket Salad with Fried Egg, Grilled Chorizo and Grilled Provoleto Crostini, Grilled Avocado, Tomato, Red Onion Salad, Stack Salad of Beefsteak Tomatoes, Onions, Roquefort Cheese with Balsamic Syrup Drizzle, Beet Salad Recipes, Easy Breakfast, Applesauce Recipes, Tomato Recipes, Cucumber Salad Recipes, Sauerkraut Recipes