- 2 thin crust prepared 12 inch pizza shells (recommended: Boboli brand)
- 2 (10-ounce) sacks Italian 4 Cheese Blend
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups pitted black olives or 2 (15-ounce) cans, drained
- 3 roasted red peppers, drained well and chopped
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Grind olives in food processor.
Using a cake spatula or a rubber spatula, spread olives onto hot pizzas fresh from the oven, leaving a 4 inch wide circular space at the center of the pizza. Add roasted red peppers to the center of each pizza. Finished pizzas should look like vinyl records.
Recipe courtesy Rachael Ray