- 2 thin crust prepared 12 inch pizza shells (recommended: Boboli brand)
- 2 (10-ounce) sacks Italian 4 Cheese Blend
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups pitted black olives or 2 (15-ounce) cans, drained
- 3 roasted red peppers, drained well and chopped
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Grind olives in food processor.
Using a cake spatula or a rubber spatula, spread olives onto hot pizzas fresh from the oven, leaving a 4 inch wide circular space at the center of the pizza. Add roasted red peppers to the center of each pizza. Finished pizzas should look like vinyl records.