- 2 cups chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In food processor, combine all ingredients except for olive oil and salt and pepper. Puree until a smooth paste. With mixer running, add olive oil until emulsified. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Store refrigerated for up to one week.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.