Arugula Salad with Steak, Shaved Parmesan and Lemon Vinaigrette
- 6 cups arugula
- 4 (4-ounce) cooked steaks, sliced
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan (use a vegetable peeler to shave a block of cheese)
Arrange arugula on a serving platter. Top with steak slices, red onion and bell pepper.
Combine lemon juice, olive oil, honey mustard, and lemon zest. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper. Toss with salad greens. Top with shaved Parmesan just before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Arugula Salad with Shallot Vinaigrette and Crostini, Arugula, Avocado, Papaya and Jicama Salad with Pomegranate Dressing and Tortilla Chip Croutons, Strawberry Arugula Salad with Sweet Lime Vinaigrette, Colby, Potato Salad Recipes, Beef Stroganoff Recipes, Broccoli Salad Recipes, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Easy Lunch