Edamame-Rice Salad with Teriyaki Tuna
- 2 cups cooked Arborio rice
- Sauteed edamame, reserved from Flank Steak with Sauteed Edamame and Wasabi-Mustard Dressing
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions, green parts only
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot Dijon-style mustard
- 2 (5-ounce) packages prepared tuna fillets
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 4 cups red lettuce leaves or 4 large radicchio leaves
In a large saucepan, combine the cooked rice with 1/4 cup of water. Cover and cook until the rice absorbs the water and is cooked through.
In a large bowl, combine rice, edamame, carrots, scallions, cilantro, sesame oil, and mustard. Stir to combine.
Place the tuna fillets on a plate and pour teriyaki sauce on top. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.
Arrange red lettuce or radicchio leaves on individual plates. Spoon edamame-rice salad over top or inside radicchio leaf. Top each with tuna fillets and serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Simple Green Salad with Honey Tomato Vinaigrette, Beet and Endive Salad with Garlic and Herb Vinaigrette, Shredded Red Leaf Salad with Creamy Red Wine Vinaigrette, Cucumber Salad Recipes, Orzo Salad Recipes, Bean Salad Recipes, Lobster Salad Recipes, Spinach Salad Recipes, Pasta Salad Recipes