- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 8 ounces cellophane noodles, soaked in hot water until tender
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 cups snap peas, steamed
Coat a stove-top grill pan or griddle with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat to preheat.
In a shallow dish, whisk together soy sauce, honey, molasses, ginger, garlic, liquid smoke seasoning, and black pepper. Add chicken strips and turn to coat. Place chicken on hot grill and cook 5 to 7 minutes, until cooked through, turning once during cooking. Remove chicken from grill pan and roll in toasted sesame seeds.
Drain cellophane noodles and toss with cilantro and sesame oil. Serve chicken with noodles and snap peas.
Serve 4 of the chicken breast halves (about 6 strips per serving) with this meal, with all of the noodles and snap peas, and reserve extra chicken for another meal.