Sauteed Leeks with Prosciutto and Goat Cheese over Capellini
- 12 ounces capellini pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced prosciutto
- 4 leeks, rinsed and chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile: heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add prosciutto and saute 1 to 2 minutes. Add leeks and saute 3 to 5 minutes, until tender. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper. Add chicken broth and cooked pasta and simmer 2 minutes to heat through. Remove from heat and sprinkle goat cheese over top just before serving.
Copyright 2006, Robin Miller, All Rights Reserved