- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small eggplant, diced into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed (recommended: Birds Eye)
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
In a high-sided skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the eggplant, vegetable stir-fry blend, artichokes hearts, garlic, red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper. Saute until vegetables are almost completely cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add the diced tomatoes, cover and simmer on low until the eggplant is soft and the ratatouille is thickened slightly, 15 to 20 minutes. Just before serving, stir in the basil. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.