- 1 (12-ounce) bag green beans (recommended: Birds Eye Steamfresh)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook the green beans in the microwave according to package instructions
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, a generous pinch of salt and pepper and saute for 2 minutes. Add the green beans, toss to coat them in the oil and saute another 2 minutes. Serve hot.