Mixed Green Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
- 1 1/4 cups whole cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 (5-ounce) bag spring salad mix (recommended: Fresh Express)
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 (5-ounce) bag herbed croutons
Heat the cranberry and orange juice in a small saucepan, over medium heat until it boils. Remove from heat and let cool.
Add salad mix and half the dressing into a large bowl and toss with tongs until lettuce is coated. Add tomatoes and cucumber slices and gently toss. Add more dressing if necessary. Transfer to serving platter and top with croutons.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee