Potato and Green Bean Salad with Ale House Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup ale style beer
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen green beans, thawed (recommended: C and W)
- 1 (16-ounce) bag seasoned diced potatoes (recommended: Reser's)
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in 1/2
- 1/4 cup real crumbled bacon
Combine salad dressing mix, beer, mustard, vinegar and olive oil in a jar or container with a lid. Shake vigorously; set aside.
Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add salt and 12 ounces cleaned green beans and blanch for 3 minutes. Strain and cool in an ice bath.
Combine potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, and bacon. Toss with dressing and serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
2 Terrific Salad Sides: 3 Bean Salad and Potato Salad with Sweet Red Pepper and Onion, Green Bean Salad, Green Bean and Egg Salad with Goat Cheese Dressing, Short Ribs Recipes, Fries Recipes, Potato Recipes, Sweet Potato Pie Recipes, Mashed Potato Recipes, Pork Tenderloin Recipes