- 1 (14-ounce) container frozen sweetened, sliced strawberries, thawed (recommended: Dole)
- 2 (8-ounce) cans pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 (16- ounce) frozen pound cake, thawed (recommended: Sara Lee)
- 1 (8-ounce) container strawberry cream cheese
- Pressurized whipped cream
- Mint sprig, for garnish
In a bowl, stir together strawberries, pineapple, and marmalade; set aside.
Slice thawed pound cake into 16 slices. Spread half of the slices with cream cheese. Set on serving plate. Spoon half of strawberry mixture over pound cake slices. Top with remaining pound cake slices and strawberry mixture.
Serve garnished with whipped cream and a sprig of mint.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee