- 2 pounds onaga, scaled, gilled and gutted
- Salt, pepper and paprika, to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine salt, pepper, paprika and corn starch. Coat fish with seasoned mixture.
In a hot wok with hot oil, fry both sides of fish until crispy. Place fish in oven for 3 to 5 minutes until fish is cooked through.
- Thai Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 4 tablespoons water
- Sugar, to taste
- 1/8 cup patis (fish sauce)
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- 2 sprigs cilantro
Start with citrus juices, water and sugar. Combine and make like lemonade then add patis, garlic, chili flakes, cilantro to taste. "Sweet and tart".