Pomegranate, Arugula Salad
- Pomegranate Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups lightly packed arugula, leafy hydroponic - if available
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano shavings
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1 shallot, sliced
To make vinaigrette, combine molasses, lemon juice, honey and vinegar in a mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while you whisk to emulsify. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
Toss salad ingredients together and dress with the vinaigrette .
More Recipes and Ideas:
Arugula, Avocado, Papaya and Jicama Salad with Pomegranate Dressing and Tortilla Chip Croutons, Arugula Salad with Shallot Vinaigrette and Crostini, Strawberry Arugula Salad with Sweet Lime Vinaigrette, Tuna Salad Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Cheese Ball Recipes, Carrot Salad Recipes, Mushroom Salad Recipes, Salmon Salad Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.