Yogurt Cheese and Spinach Dip
- 1 1/2 cups yogurt cheese
- 1 1/2 cups lowfat sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 shallots, minced
- 3 scallions, green part only, minced
- 1 -2 small carrots, grated
- 1 8 -ounce can water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 1 10 -ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper or Tabasco to taste
Whisk together the yogurt-cheese and low-fat sour cream. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.