Buzz: Star in the Media
By: Debra Puchalla
The premiere is on Sunday, but the there's already talk about The Next Food Network Star and its band of merry judges.
- TV Guide talks to Bobby about the finalists; he calls them "incredibly savvy."
- Reality Wanted has an exclusive interview with Selection Committee member Susie Fogelson.
- Variety has a quick hit on Bob Tuschman's rising star.
- Haveyouheart.net sits down with Bob and Susie to get their sneak-peek take on the upcoming season.
- Yumsugar does a who's who of the finalists.
- LAist interviews three finalists--Aarti, DAS and Doreen--who call Los Angeles home.
Pretty breakfast smoothies are simple with these picture-perfect combinations.
Chef Jose Medina shares his favorite ways to lighten up Cinco de Mayo.
Nutrition News: White Pasta Alternatives, Dietary Guidelines and Sustainability and Social Media’s Nutritional Impact
Revised dietary guidelines won’t consider sustainability; know what to eat instead of white pasta; and social media use affects teens’ nutritional choices, one study finds.
Get all the details on the upcoming premieres this weekend on Food Network.
These dairy-free coffee drinks make a great morning alternative.
Get your caffeine fix with these coffee-centric recipes from Food Network.
Food Network Kitchen shares the inside scoop on what went down at the fifth annual Brisket King NYC competition.