Grilled Corn and Chipotle Pepper Salad
- 8 ears fresh corn, husks and silk removed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 chipotle peppers, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
Preheat the grill to medium.
Arrange the corn on the grill and cook, turning frequently, until the corn is slightly charred, about 12 to 15 minutes
Remove the corn from the grill to a cutting board and let cool. Cut the kernels from the cobs with a sharp knife and transfer to a serving bowl. Add all the remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
Recipe courtesy Aaron McCargo Jr.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay