- 2 lemons, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 limes, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 naval orange, halved and sliced into thin rounds
- 12 large fresh mint leaves, torn
- 2/3 cup agave nectar syrup
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 bottle white wine, chilled, such as a sauvignon blanc
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
Place the sliced fruit and mint in a large pitcher and use a muddler to mash them together. Add the agave syrup, tequila and lime juice. Stir, and then stir in the white wine. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
To serve, divide the fruit mixture among 8 glasses. Top each with about 1/4 cup lemon-lime soda and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy Bobby Flay