- 1 cup fine sugar
- 2 quarts (1/2 gallon)
- Black tea bags, for 1 gallon of tea
- 1 peach, halved and pitted
- 1 quart fresh orange juice
- 1 quart fresh pineapple juice
- Pineapple or orange wedges, for garnish
Add the peach to a blender and pulse to puree. Push the peach puree through a fine mesh sieve over a bowl to strain. Once the tea bags finish steeping, remove them and discard. Allow the tea to cool to room temperature, then stir in the fresh orange juice, fresh pineapple juice and strained peach puree. Mix until well blended, then refrigerate. Serve cold over ice and garnish each glass with a wedge of fresh pineapple or orange.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.