- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 ounces prosciutto, sliced thick and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 cup pitted dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
- Caper Aioli, recipe follows
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Combine the cauliflower, prosciutto, dates, olive oil, salt and red pepper flakes in a large mixing bowl. Mix well to coat and place onto a sheet pan. Place in the top half of the oven and roast until the cauliflower is fork tender and light brown, about 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven, transfer to a decorative bowl and serve warm with the caper aioli on the side.