East West Mango Slaw
- 1 small to medium Savoy cabbage (can substitute regular green cabbage)
- 1 mango, ripe but not too soft, peeled and julienned
- 1 small red onion, julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 Serrano chiles, seeded and julienned
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Salt to taste
Toss all ingredients gently and let marinate for about 1 hour.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.