- 14 whole-grain graham cracker squares (7 full sheets)
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package 1/3 less-fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup pasteurized egg product (such as egg beaters)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
Make Crust: Place graham crackers in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until crumbs are formed. Add butter, brown sugar and salt and pulse to incorporate, until crumbs resemble wet sand. Coat an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray and pack crumbs firmly into the bottom of it. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Make the filling: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, condensed milk and pasteurized egg product and beat on high with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add lemon zest and juice and beat until fully incorporated, another 30 seconds. In a small bowl, combine the gelatin and boiling water and whisk until gelatin is entirely dissolved; let cool 2 to 3 minutes. Stir the gelatin into the cream cheese-lemon mixture until well incorporated. Pour the filling over the crust. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, until filling is firm. Slice into 2-inch squares using a chilled knife coated with cooking spray.
Serving size is 1 square:
Calories 155; Total Fat 5.5 g; (Sat Fat 3 g, Mono Fat 1.5 g, Poly Fat 0 g) ; Protein 5 g; Carb 22 g; Fiber 0 g; Cholesterol 18 mg; Sodium 165 mg