Marinated Lamb Chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano leaves, or 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed of all visible fat
Click here to see how she does it.
In a small bowl stir together the first 7 ingredients. Put the lamb chops in a sealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over them. Move the chops around in the bag so the marinade coats them well. Marinate for 1 hour.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Marinated Lamb Shoulder Chops with Tzatziki, Arugula, and Feta, Asian Lollipop Lamb Chops, Grilled Lamb Chops with Artichoke Puree, Crispy Baby Artichokes and Cerignola Olive, Dinner Recipes, Baked Ham Recipes, Burrito Recipes, Fried Chicken Recipes, Salisbury Steak Recipes, Leg of Lamb Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.