Ranch Dip and Baby Carrots
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
If your kids like pesto, try whisking in a tablespoon or two into this easy dip.
- 1/2 to 1 small clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 scallion (white and green) minced
- 3/4 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups baby carrots or other vegetables
Mash the garlic and salt to a paste with the side of a chef's knife. In a medium bowl, whisk together the garlic, mayonnaise, buttermilk, parsley, scallion, orange zest and pepper, to taste. Use immediately or store covered, in the refrigerator, for up to 3 days.
Copyright 2004 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
From Food Network Kitchens