- 1 pound ogo
- 3/4 cup Fresh Lemon Dressing, recipe follows
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Korean chile pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
To prepare the ogo: Blanch the ogo in a pot of boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes. Drain ogo and rinse under cold, running water. Soak ogo in ice water for 5 minutes, to seal in flavor and crunchiness. Drain well and place in a large bowl.
Fresh Lemon Dressing:
- 1 cup lemon juice, strained
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup distilled vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
Mix all ingredients together and shake well.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.