- 5 avocados, skinned and pitted
- 1 Roma tomato, cut in small dice
- 1/2 red onion, cut in small dice
- 1/2 jalapeno, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 shakes your favorite hot sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Mash the avocados and mix in all of the other ingredients.
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.