Fresh Fruit Place with Dark Chocolate and Caramel Sauces
- A wide variety of seasonal fruits will work well in this dish.
- 1/2 cup store bought chocolate sauce
- 1/2 cup store bought caramel sauce
- 1/2 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups sliced apples
- 1 1/2 cups sliced pears
- 1 1/2 cups sliced figs
- 1 1/2 cups sliced bananas
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries
In 2 microwave-safe bowls, warm the sauces for 12 seconds or the package directions for warming. Add the cayenne and cinnamon to the chocolate sauce and stir well. Add the lemon zest and stir well to evenly combine.
Divide the fruits between 2 plates and serve with the sauces.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Reggie Southerland
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen