- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups peeled, julienned jicama
- 1 cup, peeled, julienned carrots
- 1 cup shredded napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup julienned English cucumber
- 1/2 cup julienned red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
In a small mixing bowl add lime juice, chili flakes, rice wine vinegar, sugar, and extra-virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
Combine the jicama, carrots, cabbage and onion, cucumber, red pepper and cilantro in large bowl and toss.
Add dressing to vegetables and let sit for 15 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times. Serve.